Hearth & Homestead Giftstore
The museum store at the Pioneer Museum of Alabama has been rebranded as The Hearth & Homestead Giftstore. PMOA staff revamped the existing fixtures, scouted unique merchandise and updated overall aesthetics of the giftshop. Newly hung gingham silk drapery, farm house painted furniture and a regional folk art showcase complete the transformation. The Hearth & Homestead is now stocked with southern inspired boutique gifts. Featured artisans such as Shirley Blankenship, Suzanne Sikes and Brent Barley are a must for collectors! Members receive their 10% discount on H&H Giftstore purchases. Shop local, shop rustic, shop The Hearth & Homestead Giftstore at PMOA.
HEARTH & HOMESTEAD MERCHANDISE:
- herbal salves
- lips balms and goats’ milk soaps
- handmade jewelry
- preserves and syrups
- party dips and mixes
- handembroidered linen kitchen towels
- canning jar wine glasses
- books by Pike County authors,
- copper and wrought ironware tabletop décor
- woven baskets and grapevine crosses
- vintage train memorabilia
- local honey
- handquilted lap quilts
- cotton belles
- old fashioned bonnets and aprons
- rooster/chicken gifts
- custom turned wood pieces
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.